[FUN_Mail] advice needed

Carol DeVolder devoldercaroll at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 14:07:10 EDT 2013

Hi,
This listserv comes at a wonderful time. I am currently the primary faculty
member for a small Behavioral Neuroscience program. My dean would like to
eliminate the program due to low enrollment. It is currently a subset of
psychology, but I hope to make it interdisciplinary. I've considered
sources such as the Macalister Report, other schools' curricula, and
trends. What I'd like now is some logical arguments as to why we should NOT
eliminate this program and instead work to strengthen it. I hope I'm not
being too vague, I feel like I'm just shouting into the wind and would
appreciate the advice.
Thanks,
Carol

--