[FUN_Mail] advice needed

Karen Gunther guntherk at wabash.edu
Wed Mar 27 14:20:35 EDT 2013

Have you read the paper "Identifying and using 'core competencies' to help design and assess undergraduate neuroscience curricula" by Kerchner, Hardwick, & Thornton (J.U.N.E., 2012, 11(1), A27-A37)?  That is more on assessing your program, but you could see how yours compares, and how to improve yours.  It also does have some references on expanding neuroscience programs.

- Karen

Dr. Karen L. Gunther, PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Baxter 322