[FUN_Mail] advice needed

Raddy Ramos rramos02 at nyit.edu
Wed Mar 27 14:35:30 EDT 2013

Dear Carol and colleagues,
   we recently published a quantitative look at the history and growth of undergrad neuro programs. You can find a link to the ppr below.

http://qcpages.qc.cuny.edu/Psychology/people/faculty/brumberg/Publications/Ramosetal2011.pdf

best regards,
RR

Raddy L. Ramos, PhD
Asst. Professor of Biomedical Sciences
Riland bldg rm 019/ nycom II
NY College of Osteopathic Medicine/ NY Institute of Technology
Old Westbury, NY 11568
Office: 516-686-1318