[FUN_Mail] advice needed

Ramirez, Julio juramirez at davidson.edu
Wed Mar 27 22:44:42 EDT 2013

Hi Carol,

Raddy's paper and Mike/Jean/Jan's paper that others have mentioned would
be really useful in your argument. I published a piece on the role of
neuroscience in the liberal arts that you may find useful.

http://www.funjournal.org/downloads/RamirezJUNEs07.pdf

You may also find some useful information that came out of the FUN
Workshop held at Davidson:

http://www.pkal.org/documents/OccasionalPaperOnNeuroscience.cfm

Good luck!

Julio

***************************
Julio J. Ramirez, Ph.D.
R. Stuart Dickson Professor
Director, Neuroscience Program
Co-Director, Neuroscience Scholars Program,
	Society for Neuroscience
Department of Psychology
Box 7017
Davidson College
Davidson, NC 28035

Voice: 704-894-2888

“The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds the
most discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but 'That's funny...”
― Isaac Asimov