[FUN_Mail] Thank you

Jane M Flinn jflinn at gmu.edu
Fri Mar 29 14:25:12 EDT 2013

CArol, I would be interested isn seeing this document too. Our grad program is under attack, but the undergrad may help save us. jane

"Life is short - make haste to be kind"

Dr. Jane Flinn
Director, Undergraduate Neuroscience Program
George Mason University, 3F5
4400 University Dr.
Fairfax, VA  22030
Phone: 703-993-4107