[FUN_Mail] Abstract Submission is OPEN!

Calin-Jageman, Robert via FUN_Mail fun_mail at lists.funfaculty.org
Tue Aug 5 08:34:12 EDT 2014

As the summer comes to a close, you may wonder, "What is the best forum for sharing the exciting research that I've been doing with my students???" The answer is... at the 2014 FUN Social/Poster Session!!! The poster session will take place Monday, November 17 from 6:45 - 8:45 pm.

To submit, you will need to provide the name and email of the presenting/primary author, the name and email of the sponsor, the institutional affiliation, title, list of authors, and abstract. In addition, you are invited to provide a web link to supplemental material (e.g., videos, electronic copy of the poster). Finally, you will need to identify the theme that best matches your research. Once you have this information, please follow this link to submit:

www.surveymonkey.com/s/FUNposter<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FUNposter>

This is sure to be one of the best poster sessions in the history of FUN, so please make sure to get those abstract submitted!!! The deadline for submission is October 1. Please email Noah Sandstrom (Noah.Sandstrom at williams.edu<mailto:Noah.Sandstrom at williams.edu>) with questions.

Noah Sandstrom
Professor of Psychology
Williams College
18 Hoxsey Street