[FUN_Mail] FUN Facebook page

Jeffrey Smith via FUN_Mail fun_mail at lists.funfaculty.org
Thu Aug 7 18:22:06 EDT 2014

Hello Friends,

So, there were some questions about why FUN didn't have a Facebook page this past weekend at the FUN workshop. There has always been rumors of its existence, but sightings have been as rare as Sasquatch in the Pacific Northwest! So, we are now going to try to improve upon our past attempts into social media with a much more focused effort.

So much more to come, but if you are into such things, why not like our FB page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Faculty-for-Undergraduate-Neuroscience/311305839043243

Best,
Jeff

Jeffrey S. Smith, Ph.D.
President, Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience
The Malcolm and Lois Field Endowed Chair in Health Sciences
Department of Health Sciences
Crystal M. Lange College of Health & Human Services
Saginaw Valley State University
7400 Bay Road
University Center, MI 48710

web: http://www.svsu.edu/~jsmith12