[FUN_Mail] Neuroscience Case Study Development Group

Frenzel, Kristen E via FUN_Mail fun_mail at lists.funfaculty.org
Mon Aug 18 09:10:04 EDT 2014

Hello All,
It was a pleasure to meet many of you at my first FUN Workshop! My friend and colleague Leah Roesch and I have been awarded a fellowship to work with with faculty who are interested in developing or modifying cases for use in neuroscience courses. We will meet (either in person or via the web) with the interested faculty to help them design their own cases for use in their specific courses. Please see the attached flyer for additional information or contact us directly with any question—Kristen (kfrenze at emory.edu<mailto:kfrenze at emory.edu>) or Leah (leah.roesch at emory.edu<mailto:leah.roesch at emory.edu>).
Cheers,
kristen