[FUN_Mail] FUN Faculty Awards - NOMINATION DEADLINE NEXT MONDAY

Noah Sandstrom via FUN_Mail fun_mail at lists.funfaculty.org
Wed Aug 27 06:22:37 EDT 2014

Dear All,

Please consider nominating someone deserving for one of the FUN Faculty
Awards. You nomination can be as simple as the person's name, the award you
would like them considered for, and a brief description of why you are
nominating her/him. Please email me your nomination at
Noah.Sandstrom at williams.edu.

*FUN Educator of the Year Award*
The Educator Award is given annually to a regular member or fellow of FUN
in recognition of notable efforts related to promoting effective teaching
of neuroscience at the undergraduate level, and is based on a nominating
letter from a member.

*FUN Service Award*
The Service Award will be given from time to time, to recognize individuals
who have made outstanding efforts towards the continuing development of FUN
as an organization.

*FUN Mentor Award*
The Mentor Award will be given from time to time, to recognize individuals
who have made outstanding contributions as mentors for young
neuroscientists.

*The Career and Lifetime Achievement Awards*
The Career and Lifetime Achievement Awards will be given from time to time,
to recognize individuals who have made outstanding efforts on behalf of
undergraduate neuroscience education and research. Outstanding efforts may
include singular achievements that have provided wide benefit to the
undergraduate neuroscience community, or sustained efforts across years.

As President Jeff said in a prior message, "We are a talented group, let's
CELEBRATE the talents of our membership! Nominate someone today!"

Noah Sandstrom
Past-President, FUN