[FUN_Mail] REU's for international student

Pulver, Stefan via FUN_Mail fun_mail at lists.funfaculty.org
Mon Dec 1 12:31:53 EST 2014

Hi Louise and FUN colleagues,

HHMI's Janelia Research Campus has an outstanding summer scholars program
for undergrad researchers. The program is not restricted to any one
nationality. More information is available here:

http://www.janelia.org/student-programs/undergraduate-program

HHMI also has a great program that supports summer research opportunities
outside of Janelia. US citizenship is not required, but overseas
applicants do have to complete some federal tax forms. More information is
available here:

https://www.hhmi.org/programs/exceptional-research-opportunities-program

Hope this helps,
Stefan Pulver