[FUN_Mail] FW: FUN Newsletter - President's Message and Conversation

Hildebrand, John G - (jhildebr) jhildebr at email.arizona.edu
Sat Jun 28 17:13:21 EDT 2014

I heartily endorse the message (below) from Bob Rosenberg. It's right on target in every respect! Thanks for posting it, Bob!

John G. Hildebrand, Ph.D.
Regents Professor and Foreign Secretary of the National Academy of Sciences
Department of Neuroscience
University of Arizona PO Box 210077
1040 East 4th St.
Tucson  AZ  85721-0077