[FUN_Mail] FW: Postdocs with teaching components

Calin-Jageman, Robert via FUN_Mail fun_mail at lists.funfaculty.org
Mon Nov 3 10:01:39 EST 2014

Forwarded on Behalf of Seagraves, Kelly Marie [mailto:seagravesk at janelia.hhmi.org]

Dear Faculty of Undergraduate Neuroscience members,
My name is Kelly Seagraves, and I am a new graduate student member of the FUN community. I am finishing up my graduate work, and have begun my search for a postdoc position. Based on my past experience teaching undergraduates, I am interested in exploring postdoc opportunities that have a teaching component (like the NIH-funded IRACDA program, for example). Unfortunately, I'm finding it difficult to search out these types of opportunities, as they seem to be very university/institute specific.
Therefore I'm polling the FUN listserve to see if anyone aware of teaching-postdoc programs would be willing pass their information along?
I'm more than happy to share a compiled list with anyone who is interested, or discuss these opportunities at the up-coming Society for Neuroscience meeting.

Many thanks,
Kelly

Kelly Seagraves
Janelia Graduate Scholar (HHMI)