[FUN_Mail] Postdocs with teaching components

Keller, Lani C. Prof. via FUN_Mail fun_mail at lists.funfaculty.org
Mon Nov 3 15:52:23 EST 2014

I was in the IRACDA program at UCSF and it was awesome. Unfortunately, I will not be attending the upcoming Neuroscience meeting but I would be happy to share my experiences with anyone that is interested. You can check out the UCSF IRACDA website and they used to have a listing of ALL the IRACDA programs in the country. It was a really really great experience for me and I fully believe that I would not have gotten my faculty position without that experience considering I did a relatively short postdoc.

-Lani Keller