[FUN_Mail] Need a little bit of data...

Jeffrey French via FUN_Mail fun_mail at lists.funfaculty.org
Sat Oct 11 11:31:52 EDT 2014

I¹ve attached a figure with declared majors showing growth in the five
years since our disciplinary program was established. Hope this
information is helpful.

Jeff

Jeffrey A. French, PhD
Varner Professor of Psychology and Biology
Director, Neuroscience Program
University of Nebraska at Omaha
6001 Dodge St.
Omaha NE 68182