[FUN_Mail] FW: [Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience newsletter] Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience newsletter

Calin-Jageman, Robert via FUN_Mail fun_mail at lists.funfaculty.org
Sun Sep 7 21:16:46 EDT 2014

Here’s a thought-provoking question from Bill Grisham.  Respond back to him directly (dr.billgrisham at gmail.com<mailto:dr.billgrisham at gmail.com> ) or back to the whole list (FUN_Mail at lists.funfaculty.org<mailto:FUN_Mail at lists.funfaculty.org> )

In the course of working with undergraduates on a research project this summer, we have read relevant research articles. As my students are wrapping up their research project, they asked to read the most amazing neuroscience article ever. What would YOU recommend?

William (Bill) Grisham, Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor
Department of Psychology, UCLA
1285 Franz Hall