[FUN_Mail] Call for Newsletter Submissions - Due Oct. 15

Calin-Jageman, Robert via FUN_Mail fun_mail at lists.funfaculty.org
Mon Sep 8 16:28:23 EDT 2014

 From Katherine Steinmetz & Amanda Clinton,
Greetings!
 The Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience (FUN) is working hard to keep its members up-to-date about educational, policy, and research activities related to neuroscience via its newsletter.
 We would like to request your support of this endeavor via submission of manuscripts about pedagogy (from  classroom activities/ideas to unique lab exercises), research (conducted in partnership with students), technology, advocacy and/or any other areas that may be of interest to FUN members for our next issue.
 This is a great opportunity for you, your undergraduate and your graduate students to access a rapid avenue for publication. Our time from submission to publication is very short – approximately a sixty day maximum - and the online format allows broad access.
 If you'd like an example of prior submissions, they can be seen in the past newsletter at: http://www.funfaculty.org/drupal/Newsletter
 If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact either of the FUN Newsletter Associate Editors: Katherine Steinmetz at steinmetzkr at wofford.edu<mailto:steinmetzkr at wofford.edu> or Amanda Clinton atAmanda.clinton at gmail.com<mailto:atAmanda.clinton at gmail.com> .
 We are looking forward to your submission,
 Amanda and Katherine

 *Note: Word limit is approximately 500 and the submission deadline is Oct 15, 2014. Professors, undergraduate, and graduate students are welcome to submit manuscripts.