[FUN_Mail] FUN ABSTRACT DEADLINE = OCT 1

Noah Sandstrom via FUN_Mail fun_mail at lists.funfaculty.org
Tue Sep 16 04:21:45 EDT 2014

The *DEADLINE* for submitting an abstract to present at the *2014 FUN
Social and Poster Session* is rapidly approaching! The portal for
submitting will remain open until *October 1, 2014*. Please make sure you
and your students submit your abstracts by that date!!! If your student is
a Travel Award Applicant or Travel Award Recipient, s/he must still submit
through the surveymonkey portal: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FUNposter

The Poster Session/Social is an amazing opportunity for our students to
share their work with others who share their research interests. It is also
a wonderful chance for them to network with potential future mentors! The
Social/Poster Session will be held in the Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel,
Grand Ballroom on *Monday, November 17, 2014 from 6:45-8:45 pm*. Please
note that every abstract must be sponsored by a current dues-paying member
of FUN. If a sponsor elects to sponsor more than one poster, they must be
presented on the same poster board. Poster boards will be allocated on a
first come - first serve  basis. The Society for Neuroscience determines
how many boards we will receive and once they have been awarded we will be
unable to accept any additional submissions.

To submit, you will need to provide the name and email of the
presenting/primary author, the name and email of the sponsor, the
institutional affiliation, title, list of all authors, and abstract (<
2,300 characters). In addition, you are invited to provide a web link to
supplemental materials (e.g., an electronic copy of your poster). Finally,
you will need to identify the theme that best matches your research. Once
you have all of this information, please follow the link above:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FUNposter

Please contact Noah Sandstrom (Noah.Sandstrom at williams.edu) with questions.