[FUN_Mail] NSF program officer needed

Amy Jo Stavnezer via FUN_Mail fun_mail at lists.funfaculty.org
Wed Feb 18 12:52:23 EST 2015

Good afternoon all,

Jennifer Yates, at Ohio Wesleyan, and I are working on a collaborative REU proposal.  We plan to involve 5 institutions in the Great Lakes Colleges Association to create a consortial REU.  This is an atypical sort of proposal and we are having trouble gathering helpful information from the two POs we have contacted at the NSF.

So, we come to this wonderful group of faculty with the hope that you might be able to name a few officers within the NSF that we could contact.

Please email any suggestions directly to me at ajstavnezer at wooster.edu<mailto:ajstavnezer at wooster.edu>.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.
Amy Jo

Amy Jo Stavnezer
Associate Professor of Psychology
Chair, Program in Neuroscience