[FUN_Mail] help with program requirements

Bordner, Kelly B. via FUN_Mail fun_mail at lists.funfaculty.org
Wed Feb 18 20:17:41 EST 2015

Hello all - We are in the process of creating a new BNS major for our undergraduate Psychology students. Our current program allow students to take roughly 18credits outside of the department. We are hoping to give our BNS students more direction by specifying which courses we would like them to take. This decision will be made based on the requirements of similar programs, and the coursework that most graduate level BNS programs require upon entry. I would very much appreciate any advice or course suggestions from those of you who have either an undergraduate BNS program at your institution, or have a strong indication of the prerequisites for graduate programs in the same area.
Many thanks in advance for all of your help.
Best,
Kelly

-- Kelly Bordner, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology
Southern Connecticut State University
501 Crescent Street, New Haven, CT 06515
Office: 203-392-6862
Engleman Hall room D035
bordnerk2 at southernct.edu