[FUN_Mail] vision lab ideas?

Kozlowski, Dorothy DKOZLOWS at depaul.edu
Fri Feb 5 11:47:23 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,
Just reaching out to see if anyone has any suggestions on labs for vision for upper level undergraduates.  I do the cow eye dissection, blind spot demonstration, as well as a small demo on the distribution of rods and cones (I.e. What do they see first…the pen or color of the pen) and have had the students analyze some visual illusions.  I’ve scoured the internet and ERIN but haven’t really found anything that’s much different.  Any new creative ideas out there? dkozlows at depaul.edu
Thanks
Dorothy

--

Dorothy Kozlowski Ph.D.
Professor

President, Chicago Society for Neuroscience
http://www.chicagosfn.org

McGowan North 106
2325 N. Clifton
Chicago, IL 60614