[FUN_Mail] FUN listserv now functioning normally again

Calin-Jageman, Robert rcalinjageman at dom.edu
Thu Jan 7 09:20:29 EST 2016

Over winter break the provider for our listserv did some maintenance and improvements.  The result was that our listserv was fully or partially de-activated for much of the past two weeks.  Glad to say that functionality is now fully restored.  If you sent a message to the list-serv recently, though, you may need to resend.   If you are unsure if your message went poof, check the archives:  http://lists.funfaculty.org/pipermail/fun_mail/

Happy new years!

Bob

========
Robert Calin-Jageman
Professor, Psychology
Neuroscience Program Director
Dominican University
Parmer 210
7900 West Division
River Forest, IL 60305
rcalinjageman at dom.edu<mailto:rcalinjageman at dom.edu>
708.524.6581
http://calin-jageman.net<http://calin-jageman.net/>
Office Hours: MWF 10:30-11:20, Parmer 210 or 224