[FUN_Mail] Repeat - REU at PUIs

Becker, Lora lb47 at evansville.edu
Fri Jan 29 08:47:19 EST 2016

Amy Jo,

Congratulations on getting this REU!!  I sent this message on to Neuroscience students at UE. I hope they apply!

Best, Lora

Lora A. Becker, PhD

Director of Neuroscience
Director of Neuromarketing Research Center
Associate Professor of Psychology
William R. Ridgway College of Arts and Sciences
University of Evansville
1800 Lincoln Ave, Evansville, IN 47722
812-488-2532
LB47 at evansville.edu