[FUN_Mail] New issue of JUNE!

Calin-Jageman, Robert rcalinjageman at dom.edu
Thu Jun 9 22:25:15 EDT 2016

>From Editor Bruce Johnson:

Dear FUN Colleagues,

The new JUNE Spring issue is on line!  I hope you will enjoy the selection of editorials, opinion pieces, main articles, book reviews and the technical paper [http://www.funjournal.org/current-issue/].   We highlight the first installment of the new 'Case Studies" feature that Leah Roesch and Kristen Frenzel developed, working with Eric Wiertelak of the JUNE editorial board.

Please consider contributing an article on general pedagogy, a new laboratory exercise, and opinion piece or review a text, popular neuroscience related book, or other relevant media for the next edition of JUNE (Fall 2016) by August 1, 2016.  See instructions for authors at: http://www.funjournal.org/for-authors/.  We are considered the innovators in undergraduate neuroscience teaching, and JUNE is the vehicle to disseminate these innovations.

Best wishes,

Bruce

Bruce R. Johnson, Ph.D.
Dept of  Neurobiology and Behavior