[FUN_Mail] 2016 Neurobiology of Drosophila summer course at CSHL

Stefan Pulver sp96 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Thu Mar 3 05:05:32 EST 2016

Dear FUN colleagues,

I¹d like to let everyone know about an upcoming summer course at Cold
Spring Harbor laboratories. Together with Chi-hon Lee (NIH) and Karla Kaun
(Brown University), I will be organizing the annual Neurobiology of
Drosophila course from July 1 - July 21.

Further details are available here:

http://meetings.cshl.edu/courses.aspx?course=C-DROS&year=16

We welcome applications from graduate students, postdocs, and faculty
members. No previous experience working with Drosophila is required.
Please also note that it is possible to apply for financial aid to offset
tuition costs.

I¹d be most grateful if you could post the attached flyer in your home
institutions. If anyone has further questions about the course, please
don¹t hesitate to contact me.

The deadline for applications is March 31.

Best,
Stefan Pulver

Stefan Pulver
School of Psychology and Neuroscience