[FUN_Mail] Call for submissions--FUN Newsletter, April 1 deadline

Favero, Carlita cfavero at ursinus.edu
Thu Mar 24 13:19:37 EDT 2016

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: April 1 deadline

Make your voice heard! Submit to the next issue of the FUN newsletter.

We welcome submissions on any topic suitable for the FUN membership including:

*         Editorial - an opinion piece on an issue or topic relevant to the advancement of FUN's mission

*         I wish I'd known then - advice you wish you'd been given related to teaching neuroscience, career development, managing research or other topics relevant to FUN membership

*         Resource Pointers/Reviews - summary and review of a teaching resource you find useful (book, article, video, website, etc.)

*         Ask FUN - a question on which you seek feedback from the FUN community (e.g. grading dilemma, managing work-life balance, etc.)

*         Other - submitted articles directly relevant to FUN membership may be solicited or accepted for publication

Please submit your article via email to newsletter at funfaculty.org<mailto:newsletter at funfaculty.org>

*         Submissions should be in a common word-processing format (e.g. MSWord). Font size should be 12 New Times Roman

*         Please carefully proofread before submitting, as there will be no copy-editing or proofing stage.

The statements and opinions contained in newsletter articles are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of FUN. FUN does not endorse, warranty, or approve of any products being reviewed or advertised in the newsletter.

We hope you'll consider contributing!

Newsletter Staff:

Carlita Favero, Ursinus College

Charles Weaver, Saginaw Valley State University

Elizabeth Becker, Saint Joseph's University