[FUN_Mail] Undergrad female roommates needed

Piskuric, Nikol piskurn at mcmaster.ca
Wed Oct 12 20:46:21 EDT 2016

Thank you for your email.

I am currently on maternity leave and will be returning in July of 2017. For inquiries related to Psychology, Neuroscience & Behaviour, please contact Ann Hollingshead at hollings at mcmaster.ca. For inquiries related to the Life Sciences Program, please contact Vanesa Killinger at lsp at mcmaster.ca.

On 2016-10-12, at 7:46 PM, Amy Stavnezer via FUN_Mail <fun_mail at lists.funfaculty.org>