[FUN_Mail] Bucknell Biology Searches in Molecular Ecology and Neurophysiology

Elizabeth Marin em031 at bucknell.edu
Mon Sep 12 15:44:22 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

The Department of Biology at Bucknell University is conducting two tenure
track searches this fall, one for a molecular ecologist and one for a
neurophysiologist. Bucknell is a liberal arts college on the beautiful
Susquehanna River in central Pennsylvania with approximately 3000
undergraduates and a small master's program. My colleagues and I teach
about five courses per year, receive institutional funding for research,
and work closely with undergraduates in the classroom and in our own
laboratories. We hope that you will bring this information to the attention
of qualified candidates who can demonstrate a passion for both teaching and
research with undergraduates. We are committed to increasing the diversity
of our faculty and especially welcome applications from members of
underrepresented minority groups.

The molecular ecology search ad can be accessed at
http://apply.interfolio.com/36807 and the neurophysiology search ad at
http://apply.interfolio.com/36808. If you have any questions about these
searches, please contact the chairs of the search committees: DeeAnn Reeder
<dreeder at bucknell.edu> and Julie Gates <jg042 at bucknell.edu>.

Sincerely,
Lisa Marin
--