[FUN_Mail] Fwd: Advocating for global science

Jennifer Yates jryates at owu.edu
Thu Mar 23 16:21:31 EDT 2017

I was at Hill Day today and more than once, when we asked what could be done to convince those that may be hesitant to champion increased NIH/NSF funding, we heard that we have to SHOW them why it's important. So invite your Senators and Congressional Representatives to tour your labs, let them know when you've made important discoveries, . This is a movement, not a moment!

And  volunteer for Hill Day next year! What a great experience!

Jen Yates
Ohio Wesleyan