[FUN_Mail] Help with ImageJ

Amy Jo Stavnezer AJStavnezer at wooster.edu
Wed Dec 12 08:36:20 EST 2018

Hi all,
I hope final exams week is either clipping along well or already over for you.  I could use some advice on using ImageJ to quantify a florescent signal in mouse brain - Alzheimer’s disease mouse tissue is stained with Thioflavin S.  I’ve used the program in the past to determine area of the hippocampus with cresyl violet, but not for cell counts or florescence intensity.

Anyone that has this protocol in the bag, please email me directly ajstavnezer at wooster.edu<mailto:ajstavnezer at wooster.edu>.

I appreciate any advice and wish you all a wonderful winter holiday break,
Amy Jo

Amy Jo Stavnezer
College of Wooster, Associate Professor of Psychology
Chair, Program in Neuroscience
Past-President, Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience (www.funfaculty.org<http://www.funfaculty.org>)
Summer Neuroscience NSF REU: https://goo.gl/0sZnfL
Schedule student meetings online at https://stav.youcanbook.me