[FUN_Mail] Highlighting diversity in neuroscience

Frenzel, Kristen E kfrenze at emory.edu
Fri Dec 14 17:00:24 EST 2018

Hi all,
I teach an Introduction to Neurobiology course which covers neurophysiology, cellular basis of learning and memory and some sensory and motor systems. I like to use research from classic or current papers to highlight these concepts and I’d like to increase the diversity of scientists that I highlight. To that end, I’m looking for suggestions of papers that are from diverse scientists, in all the ways that is defined, that are related to the course concepts. The students love to hear details about the scientists so any background information or back story about the science would be welcome.

Thanks in advance!
Kristen

Kristen Frenzel, Ph.D.
Associate Director and Senior Lecturer
Neuroscience & Behavioral Biology Program
Emory University
Office: 404-727-1317
Cell: 678-362-9318

prohibited.