[FUN_Mail] 2018-19 FUN election results

Ronald J Bayline rjbayline at washjeff.edu
Wed Oct 17 10:06:56 EDT 2018

I'd like to congratulate the newly elected officers for the 2018-19 year. The election results are as follows:

President-Elect: Mary Morrison, Lycoming College
Treasurer-Elect: Lora Becker, University of Evansville
Councilors:  Alo Basu, College of the Holy Cross
              Gerald Griffin, Hope College
              Jacqueline Rose, Western Washington University

I'd also like to thank all the candidates who ran for offices.  We really had a strong pool of candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds and institutions.  This willingness to serve is such a great attribute for our membership as a whole.  Thanks to all who participated in the election as well.  It is your participation that makes our organization stronger.

Please join us at the FUN events in San Diego where we will recognize our colleagues who are joining the Executive Committee, as well as those who are completing their terms.  I look forward to seeing you in San Diego.

Regards,
Ron Bayline, FUN President-Elect

Ronald J. Bayline
Professor and Chair, Biology Department