[FUN_Mail] FUN things to do at SfN

Amy Jo Stavnezer AJStavnezer at wooster.edu
Sat Oct 27 14:37:30 EDT 2018

Hi all,
As the emails begin to swirl from grad program get-togethers to vendors inviting you to informational sessions, let me add some FUN things you might want to do at SfN this year.  We have pulled together information on some of the professional development that might be relevant, provided the locations and times of meetings, and also planned a series of informal discussion sessions in the FUN booth on topics ranging from how to set up an IACUC through to how to publish with your students.  We are looking forward to seeing you at some, or all, of these events.
Best,
Amy Jo

Amy Jo Stavnezer
College of Wooster, Associate Professor of Psychology
Chair, Program in Neuroscience
Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience (www.funfaculty.org<http://www.funfaculty.org>)
Summer Neuroscience NSF REU: https://goo.gl/0sZnfL
Schedule student meetings online at https://stav.youcanbook.me