[FUN_Mail] contribute to the summer FUN Newsletter!

Favero, Carlita cfavero at ursinus.edu
Mon Jun 3 08:56:45 EDT 2019

Contribute to the FUN newsletter!

Would you consider drafting a piece for the upcoming issue of the FUN newsletter?

The newsletter serves as a showcase for the ideas and achievements of FUN membership.   By publishing a piece in the newsletter, you'll be helping to catalyze the FUN community.

The newsletter is open to a wide variety of article-formats:
o    Editorial - an opinion piece on an issue or topic relevant to the advancement of FUN's mission.
o    I wish I'd known then - advice you wish you'd been given related to teaching neuroscience, career development, managing research or other topics relevant to FUN membership
o    Resource Pointers/Reviews - summary and review of a teaching resource you find useful (book, article, video, website, etc.)
o    Ask FUN - a question on which you seek feedback from the FUN community (e.g. grading dilemma, managing work-life balance, etc.)
o    People/Places/Milestones let us know about promotions, new hires, special activities with students, etc. - get the extra kudos you deserve!
o    Announcements/Events
o    And more... - other submitted articles directly relevant to FUN membership are encouraged!

To submit, simply email your piece directly to the FUN newsletter committee chair, Carlita Favero cfavero at ursinus.edu<mailto:cfavero at ursinus.edu>.

Have an idea but not sure if it is right for the newsletter?  Just email the FUN newsletter committee chair, Carlita Favero at cfavero at ursinus.edu<mailto:cfavero at ursinus.edu> to inquire.

All submissions are governed by the newsletter editorial policy: http://www.funfaculty.org/drupal/Newsletter_Editorial_Policy<http://funfaculty.net/Oxi>

Hope you'll consider contributing,

FUN Newsletter Editors, Carlita Favero and Sarah Holstein