[FUN_Mail] adjunct for Brain and Behavior Fall 2019

Kathleen Susman kasusman at vassar.edu
Mon Jun 17 06:58:05 EDT 2019

Dear FUN folks,

We have a sudden opening for a one-year Visiting Assistant Professor to
teach a neurobiology senior seminar course, a biochemistry lab and a
biochemistry lecture course, as well as an intermediate-level laboratory
course in a cell biology type field. Here is the link for anyone interested:

https://employment.vassar.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1560769038328

Thanks,
Kate Susman

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 8:58 AM Masino, Susan A. <Susan.Masino at trincoll.edu>
wrote:

> Dean FUN folks –
>

> Somewhat related to the announcement below, Trinity College in Hartford,
> CT needs an adjunct to teach “Brain and Behavior” this fall.
>

> It is a core course for Psychology and Neuroscience majors. Scheduling
> flexible and materials provided.
>

> Please contact me at susan.masino at trincoll.edu
>

> Thank you!

Professor of Biology on the Jacob P. Giraud Jr. Chair of Natural History
Chair, Department of Biology