[FUN_Mail] SFN roommate needed for female undergraduate student

Meg Upchurch mupchurch at transy.edu
Thu Oct 3 19:18:51 EDT 2019

Kristen Glass, who is an undergraduate, will be in touch with you, Leslie.
She's looking for a room.

Meg Upchurch
Transylvania University

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 3, 2019, at 12:03 PM, Stone-Roy,Leslie <
Leslie.Stone-Roy at colostate.edu> wrote:

Hi Everybody,

I apologize if this is a duplicate message - from my end it looks like my
first attempt didn't go through.

I have a female undergraduate student who has a double room at the Hyatt
Regency McCormick Place and needs a roommate.  Please let me know if you
have an undergraduate or graduate student who would be interested in
sharing the room and splitting costs with her.

Thank-you,
Leslie

Leslie Stone-Roy, Ph.D.
Dept. Biomedical Sciences