[FUN_Mail] Online physiology lab similar to Neurons in Action?

Calin-Jageman, Robert rcalinjageman at dom.edu
Mon Sep 16 09:18:16 EDT 2019

Hi FUN folks,

About 2 or 4 years ago at SFN I saw a teaching poster that had a really amazing suite of online physiology simulations-similar in complexity and depth to a couple of modules of neurons in action.  I was blown away and remember checking it out in more depth after the meeting, but then promptly went back to using Neurons in Action and seem to have lost all ability to conjure up the URL, name of the author, or the abstract...

Now I'm looking for a way to run a lab fully online and I'm desperately trying to reconstruct my memory.  Does anyone know which resource I might be thinking of?  Or have a suggestion for a NIA-level simulation that might be a good basis for an online activity?

Bob

========
Robert Calin-Jageman
Professor, Psychology
Neuroscience Program Director
Dominican University
Parmer 210
7900 West Division
River Forest, IL 60305
rcalinjageman at dom.edu<mailto:rcalinjageman at dom.edu>
708.524.6581
http://calin-jageman.net<http://calin-jageman.net/>
[51h9QryV00L]
Shameless Self-Promotion: Introduction to the New Statistics<https://www.routledge.com/Introduction-to-the-New-Statistics-Estimation-Open-Science-and-Beyond/Cumming-Calin-Jageman/p/book/9781138825529> is the first statistics textbook to focus on Open Science and the New Statistics. Instructors can obtain a free desk copy here: https://www.routledge.com/resources/deskcopy.  Or, order via Amazon<https://www.amazon.com/Introduction-New-Statistics-Estimation-Science/dp/1138825522/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467113584&sr=8-1&keywords=calin-jageman>.