[FUN_Mail] Online physiology lab similar to Neurons in Action?

Leena Knight knightls at whitman.edu
Mon Sep 16 11:58:05 EDT 2019

Hi All,
I would recommend Neuronify (http://ovilab.net/neuronify/) for network
modeling, my students find it really accessible and useful to testing out
simple hypotheses.  Here's an article with additional details (
https://www.eneuro.org/content/4/2/ENEURO.0022-17.2017).

Best,
Leena

Leena S. Knight, PhD
Click here to schedule a meeting during my office hours
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/selfsched?sstoken=UUpHekNaRUJ0dW9DfGRlZmF1bHR8YzE4Mjc5YTQ3OWFmMjBhOGI2MTU4MmViNGM5MjkxY2Y>
Associate Professor of Biology (https://knightls8.wixsite.com/website
<http://people.whitman.edu/~knightls/>)
Director of the Center for Global Studies (
https://www.whitman.edu/academics/center-for-global-studies)
Whitman College
345 Boyer Ave
Walla Walla, WA 99362