[FUN_Mail] Looking for advice on tenure track position

Kirsten Porter-Stransky stransky at umich.edu
Fri Sep 20 07:04:26 EDT 2019

Reading the job ad, my primary question would be what type of
neurochemistry research is feasible at Trinity to "develop and maintain a
productive research program in neurochemistry that involves undergraduate
students"? For example, my neurochemistry experience was in in vivo
fast-scan cyclic voltammetry and microdialysis. Classic neurochemistry
techniques but would require a descent startup package. Is this the type of
research you are looking for? Are there rodent housing facilities? Out
something much simpler/cheaper? Maybe adding another line about laboratory
resources and startup could help attract candidates that would be a good
fit.

Best of luck with your search!

Kirsten