[FUN_Mail] Faculty positions available

Weimer,Jill Jill.Weimer at SanfordHealth.org
Mon Sep 23 13:13:48 EDT 2019

Sanford Research is looking for new Faculty members to join a vibrant and growing research community.  We invite applications for full time faculty at the rank of Assistant Scientist within Sanford Research in Sioux Falls, SD with commensurate rank of Assistant Professor at the University of South Dakota School of Medicine.

We are currently recruiting for the following positions:

·        Assistant Scientist, Behavioral Sciences

·        Assistant Scientist, Biomedical Research

·        Assistant Scientist, Orthopedic Research

·        Assistant Scientist, Rare Disease Research

For more information and how to apply please visit the Sanford Research Careers Page<https://research.sanfordhealth.org/careers>

FUN_Mail mailing list
FUN_Mail at lists.funfaculty.org<mailto:FUN_Mail at lists.funfaculty.org>
http://www.funfaculty.org/drupal/mailarchive/FUN_mail
privileged and confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.