[FUN_Mail] Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience - Website migration

Calin-Jageman, Robert rcalinjageman at dom.edu
Mon Feb 3 09:53:59 EST 2020

Dear FUN listserv,

Just an FYI that this week the Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience is migrating to a new website and membership-management system.  We're excited about this change--it will make dues/renewals easier, better support our international members, and make it easier to adminstrate the many fantastic programs FUN puts on each year.

As of yesterday, all membership/login functions on the existing website have been disabled.  That means that for this week you will not be able to renew your membership, post jobs and events, etc.

We'll complete the migration on 2/11--if you have logged in within the past 2 years your account info will be copied forward into the new system and you'll receive an email with a new temporary password and instructions for logging in.  If you have not logged in within the past 2 years your account info will not be copied over, but you can start a new account on the new system.

These changes do *not* affect the FUN listserv-your subscription to the listserv will remain, the archives will not be altered, etc.

Sorry for the temporary inconvenience, but looking forward to launching a great new system to support the FUN community.

After launch, if you have questions about your account, membership status, etc. just email me at webmaster at funfaculty.org.

Cheers,

Bob

========
Robert Calin-Jageman
Professor, Psychology
Neuroscience Program Director
Dominican University
Parmer 210
7900 West Division
River Forest, IL 60305
rcalinjageman at dom.edu<mailto:rcalinjageman at dom.edu>
708.524.6581
http://calin-jageman.net<http://calin-jageman.net/>
[51h9QryV00L]
Shameless Self-Promotion: Introduction to the New Statistics<https://www.routledge.com/Introduction-to-the-New-Statistics-Estimation-Open-Science-and-Beyond/Cumming-Calin-Jageman/p/book/9781138825529> is the first statistics textbook to focus on Open Science and the New Statistics. Instructors can obtain a free desk copy here: https://www.routledge.com/resources/deskcopy.  Or, order via Amazon<https://www.amazon.com/Introduction-New-Statistics-Estimation-Science/dp/1138825522/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467113584&sr=8-1&keywords=calin-jageman>.