[FUN_Mail] Visiting Assistant Professor in Neuroscience position at Oberlin College

Tracie Paine tpaine at oberlin.edu
Mon Feb 3 13:50:26 EST 2020

Hi All,

Sorry for emailing everybody but I can't seem to see a way to list a job
posting with the website move.

We have extended our deadline for the Visiting Assistant Professor position
in Neuroscience at Oberlin College to next Monday (February 10).  The
abbreviated job description is as follows:

The Oberlin College Neuroscience Department seeks a full-time Visiting
Assistant Professor in the curricular area of Cellular/Molecular
Neuroscience starting Fall 2020.  Teaching responsibilities will include an
advanced lecture and laboratory course (areas of particular interest are
neurophysiology and neurodevelopment), introductory lecture and laboratory
courses and a seminar course.  To be assured of consideration, submit a
letter of application, a *curriculum vitae,* graduate academic transcripts,
and at least three recent letters of reference* to* https://jobs.oberlin.edu/
<https://jobs.oberlin.edu/>* by Feb. 10, 2020.

Thank you!

Tracie

--
Tracie A. Paine, Ph.D.
Claire Emma McGregor ’11 Endowed Professorship in Neuroscience
tracie.paine at oberlin.edu