[FUN_Mail] Hello question about Data analysis in your neuro courses?

Bill Ju wmyh.ju at utoronto.ca
Tue Feb 25 12:38:30 EST 2020

Hi everyone

Just curious if any of you have undergraduate courses where you also do data analysis of actual raw data from cellular staining or cell counts or behavioural data?

If you do - are there any papers that you would recommend that have published their raw data online?

Although many journals say they are open access, and we want better data numeracy in our courses (lecture based but still want to talk about data analysis and plotting from papers) - we have yet to find good and complete data sets for cellular/molecular or developmental neuroscience  -

If you have any suggestions please let me know

Much appreciated!

Dr. William Ju, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Teaching Stream
University of Toronto