[FUN_Mail] Hello question about Data analysis in your neuro courses?

Leena Knight knightls at whitman.edu
Tue Feb 25 13:41:23 EST 2020

You can find a wealth of searchable data sets and tools for analysis
through the Allen Brain Institute (
https://alleninstitute.org/what-we-do/brain-science/research/products-tools/.
They have some powerful platforms for exploring and utilizing both
anatomical and physiological data sets.

There is also the Neurodata Without Borders (https://www.nwb.org/) that is
geared more toward neurophysiological data.

Best,
LK

Leena S. Knight, PhD
Click here to schedule a meeting during my office hours
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/selfsched?sstoken=UUpHekNaRUJ0dW9DfGRlZmF1bHR8YzE4Mjc5YTQ3OWFmMjBhOGI2MTU4MmViNGM5MjkxY2Y>
Associate Professor of Biology (https://knightls8.wixsite.com/website
<http://people.whitman.edu/~knightls/>)
Director of the Center for Global Studies (
https://www.whitman.edu/academics/center-for-global-studies)
Whitman College
345 Boyer Ave
Walla Walla, WA 99362