[FUN_Mail] Visiting Assistant Professor in Neuroscience position at Oberlin College

Karl Johnson Karl.Johnson at pomona.edu
Tue Feb 25 16:24:12 EST 2020

Hi Tracie,

I’ve been passing this around to a few of my postdoc friends, and I was wondering if this is a sabbatical replacement position, or if there is the potential for a tenure-track hire?  Any information would be greatly appreciated!

I also wanted to let you know that after your external review of our department, our Dean supported our application to hire a full-time laboratory coordinator!  So, a much belated thank you for your clear articulation of our challenges in your report!

Best,

—Karl
Karl G. Johnson
Sarah and Herbert S. Rempel ‘23 Professor of Neuroscience and Biology
Pomona College
Claremont, CA  91711

Ph: (909) 607-0069