[FUN_Mail] Open book/on-line exam questions

Monica Linden Monica_Linden at brown.edu
Sun Mar 8 21:29:24 EDT 2020

How big is your class? These are all great ideas, but I still worry about
collaboration, looking up the primary source, etc.

If our University makes us go online, I'm considering one-on-one oral exams
where they would have to basically do the reverse journal club idea but on
video with me. Would that work for your class size?