[FUN_Mail] Research Seminars online?

Tamara Stawicki stawickt at lafayette.edu
Tue Mar 17 15:48:25 EDT 2020

I admittedly haven’t watched them in great depth but biology has a number of research seminars up on their site (https://www.ibiology.org/ <https://www.ibiology.org/>) there is a lot of variability in lengths but some of them are close to that hour mark.

Tamara Stawicki
Assistant Professor of Neuroscience
Lafayette College
306 Oechsle Hall