[FUN_Mail] Animal Behavior videos for annotation?

Long, Kenneth long at callutheran.edu
Tue Mar 17 16:20:42 EDT 2020

Does anyone have videos of animal behavior that they need annotated or would make accessible for students to practice recording ethograms?  We're looking for substitutions for the lab portion of our Animal Behavior course.  We normally have field trips to the LA Zoo, but it's closed, as are all zoos and aquariums.  Many web cams based in zoos seem to be off line.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Ken

Kenneth Long, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Biology
long at callutheran.edu
cid:image001.png at 01CFB187.8093B9A0

60 West Olsen Road #3700  |  Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Phone: (805) 4933346  |  Fax: (805) 493-3392
CalLutheran.edu