[FUN_Mail] [External] Reminder to to complete the Faculty Neuroscience Request

Judith Ogilvie judith.ogilvie at slu.edu
Thu Oct 1 11:36:01 EDT 2020

Hi Mia and FUN colleagues,
The website looks like a terrific resource, especially for students, and I thank you. I have one concern however and wonder how other colleagues feel. The Journals tab includes JUNE, which is targeted at faculty. Although JUNE is open access and students can find it if they look, I prefer that they not be specifically directed to reading articles about case studies and other activities I might adapt for use in my classroom. My preference would be that it not be listed on a website targeted at undergrads. What do others think?
-Judy O

Judith Mosinger Ogilvie, Ph.D., FARVO
Associate Professor of Biology

Co-Director, Neuroscience Program