[FUN_Mail] Reminder to to complete the Faculty Neuroscience Request

Mia Minen minenmd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:06:36 EDT 2020

Hi FUN Members,

I hope that you received an email from my NYU account inviting you to
participate in an NYU IRB approved survey on how to bridge the
undergraduate neurosciences with clinical neurology.* If you have not yet
done so, please complete the survey.  We will be closing the survey soon. *
Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to complete it and thanks for
your individual emails of support for this endeavor!

As a reminder, to thank you for helping with this, you will get a letter of
thanks from the American Academy of Neurology which will hopefully be
valuable to your promotions portfolio as well as a link to a website we
designed with neuroscience and clinical neurology resources that might be
helpful to you and your students. *If you have any additional suggestions
for what to add to the website, please let me know!*

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions/feedback.

Thanks very much for your time.

Mia

Mia Minen, MD, MPH
Associate Professor
Departments of Neurology and Population Health
NYU Langone Health