[FUN_Mail] FUN Faculty Awards Committee - call for membership

Gary M. Lange gmlange at SVSU.edu
Fri Oct 9 15:36:35 EDT 2020

Hello Ron:

I would very much like to be considered to be on the Faculty Awards Committee.  I would be very happy to help out!  Do I need to provide any additional information to help you make this decision?

Sincerely,

Gary

Gary M. Lange, Ph.D.

Professor

Department of Biology

Saginaw Valley State University

(989) 964-4336

gmlange at svsu.edu

“With self-discipline most anything is possible.”

–Theodore Roosevelt